Full Stack Software Engineer
At HealthTensor we use Artificial Intelligence to mine the medical record for pertinent information, automate diagnoses, and create supporting documentation. This allows physicians to spend more time with patients, improves care, and optimizes finances for the physician and hospital.
HealthTensor is an agile, venture-backed startup connected with top hospitals, e.g. Cedars-Sinai. We’re a small but strong team hailing from Stanford, MIT, and Bain. We all work together to ship robust, quality code.
You’re a developer with at least three years of professional experience who’s comfortable working in a small team. Experience in healthcare is helpful, but not required.
Ideally you live in Los Angeles or are willing to relocate.
You will design and develop the clinical algorithms that underpin our product. At a high level this entails working with physicians to map out their diagnostic process, which you implement in code. Once built, you’ll collect feedback and iterate on your implementation.
- Write well-tested, peer-reviewed code
- Take beginning-to-end ownership of features
- Work closely with physicians to codify clinical guidelines
- Develop algorithms to manipulate large medical data sets
- Help build the engineering team, from hiring to workflows
- Secure and maintain protected patient information
Here are some of the tools we use day-to-day:
- Backend: Python / Flask / pandas / sklearn
- Database: Postgresql / SQLAlchemy
- Hosting: AWS
While proficiency in our stack is helpful, it’s not a prerequisite for hiring.
Perks and Benefits
- Work in sunny Los Angeles
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Have a direct role in the development of a cutting edge product
- What perks are important to you?
If you’re interested send us an email.